tiger direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive only ordered once from them. I find thier site very difficult to navigate so I live at newegg, anyways, I didn't have any problems with them.

i buy from them because they dont have sales tax

in california where i live

and i actually find it easier to navigate tiger direct than newegg ... maybe its psychosematic due to the fact that i save money ...

the general said:
i buy from them because they dont have sales tax

in california where i live

and i actually find it easier to navigate tiger direct than newegg ... maybe its psychosematic due to the fact that i save money ...

check out zipzoomfly...most shit is freeshipping and everythign is tax free, and they are as cheap (or cheaper) than newegg

Tigerdirect is very reliable. The problem lies within their very, very, very slow rebate affiliates. Tigerdirect is a strong company.

Ryan

They are a solid company, but i only go through them because they have an outlet store nearby.

Tiger is also very close to me, actually 10 mins from where I work, but I no longer order from them anymore. So far i have replaced all but a few parts that i bought from them when i built my new rig. It seems like everything they sell is either broken, used already, or were the QC rejects from the assembly lines.

But, that's just my opinion, personally i order from Newegg, Zipzoomfly, and some other online sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom