This thread is dedicated to all the fine men & possibly women of tech forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
This post is dedicated to all the fine men & possibly women of tech forums...

We have struggled... i know... but i am here to tell you that it was not for nothing!

My computer is (somewhat) Built! and I installed a tuniq tower by myself!!

now brb while i find my sli bridge...................................

question... just incase, can you run sli without a bridge? through software? I hope it doesnt come to that but i cant find this god **** bridge... it was right next to me i swear!

I think I heard it's possible to run without the bridge, via software. But it's nowhere near as good with the bridge, because they're not directly connected. I could be wrong though.

worth.gif

That the one, Ste?

OK! OMG i tottalyl forgot about pics

But wait untill you see my wire managment... It is so bad that i had to move wires while the pc was on to avoid it going into some fans....

GOOD NEWS UPDATE:

I have installed my tuniq tower like i said... and i have temps of 30-32C on all cores. So thank god... I hope thats pretty good on idle... i got it on at like 11:30 last night so i was kind of tired with school in the morning...

ALSO I FOUND THE SLI BRIDGE, YAY SAUCE!!! it was under my dogs bed ^_- so maybe my dog has acquired a taste for comp parts or possibly is mad at me for my lack of attention to it

I'm double checking but do i need to have both of my 8800 gt's driver cd's installed? or just one? I'm pretty sure since there both nvidia drivers it shouldnt be both... (1 is xfx and the other is evga)

PIC'S I PROMISE!

more then 15.. i think

I ment to mention you... you are right... veedubfreak not only DIDNT ignore me... he helped me with speedy replies that helped more then every tech support panic call combined :p

<3 kakes

glad to hear you got your beast up and running... pics are definitely needed.

and no you should only have to install one driver. and you might as well just get the most recent one off the web rather than going to the cd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom