Thoughts on Logitech G15

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterfreak88

Baseband Member
I just picked up a Logitech G15 keyboard for 40 dollars on amazon with 6 bucks to ship. I bought this without much research because the price looked good and I just wanted to see what you guys think of the keyboard. It is probably an upgrade from my Microsoft Comfort Curve keyboard. Thanks

I liked it while I had it, but keys were a bit noisy and depressed way to far. Though it seems lots of people like the deep keys, I'd never go back to it though, logitech illuminated keys are amazing IMO. Though at $40, can't go wrong, picked mine up a couple weeks after release and it was $130 CAD..

I really like the look of that. Was it hard to disassemble the keyboard? What kind of paint did you use and did you have any problems with it wearing off?

I really like the look of that. Was it hard to disassemble the keyboard? What kind of paint did you use and did you have any problems with it wearing off?

It's quite easy to disassemble it. Just a few screws on the back then a few screws holding the bezel thing to the back and it's off.

I used some Valspar bright red gloss spray paint I got from Lowes. No problems with fading, smearing, chipping or anything like that. The whole disassembly took about 5min then painting it took about 6 hours.

G15 is a lovely keyboard ... yea they arent softkeys so if u want softkeys dont get it ... otherwise for 40 bucks its a marvelous buy and you should be proud of it. Been using my G15 for over 2 years have had no problems ... stable and absolutely love it

The G15 is great. I bought mine from newegg right around the time that I joined these forums and loved it so much I brought it with me to England...and it's still doing great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom