Thoughts on this build? - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 04-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Re: Thoughts on this build?

Originally Posted by Tsunn View Post
I'll look into it, I'm really just looking for an extremely reliable company to avoid getting a bad pc, and waiting another few weeks to send it back and all that.. then waiting another few weeks for another one. I don't really know anyone that could build one for me or I would of gone that route already. I'll look into Ibuypower though thanks.
You could build it yourself. Plenty of info out there on how to do it and pretty much unlimited tech support here, provided you can describe the problem well and are willing to wait a day or two for a response from people.

Using ibuypower, I just put together a machine for ~$1500 that would eat the above for breakfast. Unfortunately, I can't work out how to share it. Also, i'm not too good at putting builds together, so I bet that there would be people that could provide a few tweaks that would make it cheaper than what I just did and better.

Post up your build when you put it together so we can help out

Closed Thread