Thirdshift's new build

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Since everyone else is doing it(build log), I said screw it... why not me. I'm off to Microcenter to pick up a quad core. I might pick up a yorkie or a q6600. Got w/ me a 4 page list of batches. Hopefully that'll steer me towards a good chip. Pics will be up when my Lian Li comes in(hopefully this week)

Batch# L745B169. Microcenter had it for 189.99 plus tax which brings it to 199.49 :(
Had the poor guy there looking for 5mins for the batch. I think I was the only one in that store that didn't look like the stereotypical computer geek.

actually he looked like he didn't even want to help me. He brought 4 q6600's out and I was like " uh no here's the list find me one from there"

cambridge dude. Its probably an hour the most for you. They don't carry Thermalright which was a bummer so I had to order it online. Side note, I saw the Thermaltake Mozart case and that thing is freaking huge. It doesn't have any depth though.

I guess am not geek enough, cause I got no clue what batch is. Is that like serial number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom