Thinking about an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is i got the video card for free so i didnt wanna buy a new vid card yet and for twice the ram on the vid card it only cost 90 dollars more so why cheap out on 70bucks and i want the high power psu for future upgrades also i do plan on gettin 3 of the samsung monitors for a 3 screen multi setup for my computer and all this will be done by the end of next year well the parts i will get on december but for 2 more monitors ill wait a little while first.

There is never anything wrong with buying a beffier PSU to last you but I'm saying Thermaltake are not the best for your money really. They cost pretty close to what the highest of quality parts are at except are not in the same quality bracket.

The thing is i got the video card for free so i didnt wanna buy a new vid card yet and for twice the ram on the vid card it only cost 90 dollars more so why cheap out on 70bucks and i want the high power psu for future upgrades also i do plan on gettin 3 of the samsung monitors for a 3 screen multi setup for my computer and all this will be done by the end of next year well the parts i will get on december but for 2 more monitors ill wait a little while first.

I bought out the 750W Tt ToughPower and a 226BW a few months ago, they were a nice buy, the monitor really nice, no ghosting, perfect for movies too, but if your going to go with SLI or Crossfire u might want to go with a different PSU, the 750W only have 1 x 6 pin and 1 x 8 pin so it kinda limits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom