Thinking about the Thermaltake BIG WATER 760.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyecdevf

In Runtime
I have been thinking about purchasing the Thermaltake BIG WATER 760 to cool my pc. I was thinking of cooling cpu, chipsets, hardrive, VGA and RAM. Well basically everything. Do you think that this watercooling kit is up to the task. Originaly it comes with only the CPU cooling thingy and the reviews for that are not all that fantastic so if I add more stuff to it is that going to cause even less of a cooling effect? Also I am concerned about the noise. I have at the moment a very quiet pc. I have used those sound absorption mats and other stuff to keep the noise down. If I buy this thing and it turns to be too loud then I have achieved nothing. It is also expensive. I can buy a whole bunch of air cooling solutions for that kind of money. So please tell me what you think?!

I have calcualted that a proper watercooling solution would cost me 400 euros. Now for that kind of money I could purchase everykind of aircooling solution from the ram down to the chipset. I have a gaming computer so it does produce quite some heat. Should I stick with air cooling?

Water-cooling is a nice option but it is expensive. It's not really necessary unless your overclocking and then it's still not required. I don't have any problems overclocking on air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom