Thermaltake Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an X-Alien case myself, steel server case with the plastic window and the plastic opening front (steel behind the plastic opener) I have never had a problem with it.

But there are no vents for the air to go directly to the fan like in the Tsunami. There isn't a problem when the case is on the desk, just on thick carpets.

i havn't noticed any temp differences since i've moved mine from desk to floor...and i have a fairly thick carpet it sits on.

ah well..anyway.
it's a great case, especially the screwless and the amount of room there is.
i've got big hands, but i can work inside of it easily.

the front fan draws air from all the cracks in the front door...not specifically the ground.

..and my system temps are more than reasonable....26 idle and 42c full load... 1.5vcore and a zalman cnps9500.....also the fan blows right over my raid 0 array and keeps my hard drives cool...they never go above 39c....and my GPU has never broken above 69c with the stock cooler

I got the Soprano also now. It is a very good case. Seems to have very good air flow and the plastic front isn't that flimsy. You can even take off the very front cover easily by just taking out 4 screws.

I would recommend this case to anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom