testing how pics look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, I bought the same hsf, but returned it... was gonna get a Tuniq tower, or the Scythe infinity, but might go back to the Katana CU though. What mobo is that?

thermaltake makes a bunch of panel displays I believe, just a matter of if you want them to fit in the 5.25 or 3.5....I prefer the more useless 3.5 to plug...but I don't remember thermaltake making any small ones...again, dialup kills for productivity :)

cream of the crop conroe mobo :D

intel D975XBX mobo

here's the kicker, whenever I read around...people spend high dollar on cases and overkill psus, and somewhat useless soundcards (don't hate me :) ), etc etc...and then they want to skimp on the mobo. What? Spend the most on the mobo skimp on that other stuff...hehe

check out what ya get with it, what it can/cannot do...tomshardware link. I linked right to it...but you can back track/forward to read the rest of the reviewed mobos. I made an awesome choice...before I read this! :p

http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/05...therboards_for_today_and_tomorrow/page33.html

Intel!

aspire.comptech said:
Theres no such thing as going overkill on a psu, a high quality power supply is key to a good stable system.

QFT. Most peope don't realise this is true: Even most of the problems plauging the 79XX series of nVidia graphics cards were usually caused by an inadequate PSU (and some driver problems). I am a firm believer that the better your PSU is, the longer your entire build will last, and the more efficient it will be. There is never "Too Much" when it comes to the PSU.

yeah, but when we mention those 1000watt ones, the people who suggests 600+ ones say those are overkill....see, we will never satisfy ourselves....no matter how perverted that sounds.

I personally am doing the psu support modules...now that's stability :)...thermaltake brand for any takers out there

atomic tofu said:
thermaltake makes a bunch of panel displays I believe, just a matter of if you want them to fit in the 5.25 or 3.5....I prefer the more useless 3.5 to plug...but I don't remember thermaltake making any small ones...again, dialup kills for productivity :)

I here you about the dial up, I had it for 3 years on a 28.8 kbps speed:(

I still cant play any games, but surfong the net has gotten a lot faster on this sattelite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom