The Techies' Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Techies Bible: by b1gapl,vernong1992,kobe24,Zachalmighty,zmatt more....

did khan just make that all up about his "amazing" computer?

did khan just make that all up about his "amazing" computer?

yep.... i didn't believe him from the second he said that he had an qx6800

i knew he didnt as he was like "i dont have a camera ill just buy one", and the qx6800 is £680 which is more than my whole pc cost, what a D*** head

i knew he didnt as he was like "i dont have a camera ill just buy one", and the qx6800 is £680 which is more than my whole pc cost, what a D*** head

plus those qx6800 is ultra rare... u have to have like hookups with ppl in the technology world to even get considered to get one......

He also did not seem to have the knowledge, about the parts, he "supposedly" said he has. He would mostly, just agree with people. Like "Yep I agree." or "Yep those are good."

He also did not seem to have the knowledge, about the parts, he "supposedly" said he has. He would mostly, just agree with people. Like "Yep I agree." or "Yep those are good."

ur right... if k1ngp1n lucido doesn't have his parts.... how can he have em' i mean k1ngp1n has many hookups with ppl in the technology world and a lot of sponsors that could get it for him

exactly and correct me if im wrong but doesn't k1ngp1n work for some over clocking group or something?

Internet Goer's Prayer:

"As I walk through the dimension of the Internet, I shall fear no viruses or spyware, for my Antivirus is installed and up to date..."

Internet Goer's Prayer:

"As I walk through the dimension of the Internet, I shall fear no viruses or spyware, for my Antivirus is installed and up to date..."

ooh nice addition........ but i can't edit it sry

np. I was just speaking my mind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom