Tech-Forums Recommended PC Components v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tech Forums Recommended Pc Components v2.0

sticky this?!?!?! i always have to search for it.

Puddle and I are going to wrap up the enthusiast hardware section by the end of this week.

Dang that was my job.. I completely forgot about it..

I'll work on it now..

But whats the budget (so I know about what range stuff goes in)

I'm posting to make a case for thermaltake armor cases ( nice play on words )

Newegg.com - Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

now its $110 after MIR which is pretty decent for a full tower case. My recommendation doesn't really matter that much though, ill let the professional reviews speak for the case ( ill find the links later ). The case has gotten really good reviews ( I know cause I used them to make my decision purchase ) and I think its very tried and true which is why it should be put on the mainstream list.

For the enthusiast section maybe we should primarily focus on i7 ,because it uses DDR3 vs DDR2 for all of our other suggested parts having it in a separate section would reduce the risk of people buying incompatible components. Also if someone is willing to spend more than a build form the mainstream section would cost they might as well get i7. I don't think we should include the extreme edition cpu's, since we never recommend them.

As for the armor and the other parts people have suggested I'm not ignoring them, they will be added in a update hopefully some time later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom