Tech-Forums Computer Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, in that case, I apologize for my hostility. It just seemed weird that someone wanted to know every little detail, but seeing as you were comparing the systems, understandable indeed :)

Yea, 78*C is hot compared to others, but you don't need to worry until you get into the 90s, and actual danger is a risk at around 120. I'm in the Danger Zone, I know, but its manageable. There is the Thermal Throttling incase something happens.

Make: Dell
year built/bought: 2005
CPU&core: Intel Pentium 4 530 HT 3.00GHz Prescott.
CPU cooling: Dell heatsink, 120mm fan.
mobo: Dell/Intel i915G
RAM: 1GB DDR2 PC-3200
Video card: ASUS X800GTO
VGA Cooling: ASUS Stock
Sound Card: Audigy 2 ZS
Optical Drive: NEC 3450A
Hard drive(s): 250GB Maxtor, 160GB Seagate, SATA
floppy drive: Dell
Case: Dell Dimension 5000
Case Fans: 2x80mm, 1x120mm, 1xPCI Exhaust
PSU: Dell 305W 18A @ 12v.
Network card: Integrated, 100Mbps
Monitor: Dell 19" TFT - NON-Ultrasharp
Speakers/Headphones: Creative Inspire T7900 7.1
keyboard: Dell Multimedia Keyboard
Mouse: Dell Optical Mouse
Printer: Dell Photo 720
LED's: None, but 2 4" blue cathodes.

there we go. are you actually assembling a database, or it is just staying in the thread?

KyleInterra said:
Ah, in that case, I apologize for my hostility. It just seemed weird that someone wanted to know every little detail, but seeing as you were comparing the systems, understandable indeed :)

not a problem :D

Oh dude, I didn't know about the 1.5v voltage on the 7900GT KO. I've never had any problems with it, so I didn't really think about it, when did that happen? Is it recent, because I remember the talk about low voltages causing crashes in highly-overclocked Athlon 64s, so is this the solution or something?

Computer

Make:Str8 Kustum(I made it)
Year Built:2006
Power Supply:420 watt currently, also have a hiper type r 580w
MotherBoard:evga micro atx sli
CPU:amd x2 4200
CPU Cooling:golden orb ii
RAM:corsair xms twinx
Video Card:evga 7900 gt co superclocked
VGA Cooling: zalman 700-cu led
Hard Drive 1:western digital 160
Hard Drive 2:-
Hard Drive 3:-
Sound Card:eek:nboard
Network card:-
Optical Drive 1:nec dvd +-
Optical Drive 2:-
Floppy Drive:-
Case:aspire x-qpack
Case Fans:1-120 1-80
LED's:all over

Peripherals

Monitor:dell ultrasharp 17
Speakers: sharp stereo speakers with huge subs :)
HeadPhones:-
Mouse:logitech optical
Keyboard:logitech somthin
Printer:dell color printer
Modem:
Router:netgear wireless
Celluar Phone: for yuppies
Celluar Phone Provider:
Camera:
Video Camera:
MP3 Player: for ppl who like music, im not one

KyleInterra said:

Yea, 78*C is hot compared to others, but you don't need to worry until you get into the 90s, and actual danger is a risk at around 120. I'm in the Danger Zone, I know, but its manageable. There is the Thermal Throttling incase something happens.

Just though I'd make an observation on the situation. I like when people get along like this rather than flame like a bunch of queers. You apologized because you mis-understood and carried on with a friendly conversation. Props to you to Antrax! :D Good job guys. Just though I'd point that out.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom