Take a look at this new mobo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long answer: Err.. why didn't you just buy a regular one and install water blocks yourself? Would've been way cheaper and you'd probably get better blocks too (since it doesn't specify what kind they are, they're probably cheapies). And you really only need water on the CPU unless you're going for a huge overclock on a 6300 or something.. Waste of money.

Short answer: retarded

I'd take the 650i, over that.

Sooooo, khan....what's the status, of the two monster rigs, you were making for your CAD and gaming build?

I'd take the 650i, over that.

Sooooo, khan....what's the status, of the two monster rigs, you were making for your CAD and gaming build?

already made teh cad build, needed that so urgently, but im stuck on the gaming, i didnt want to go through with salty's idea cos i thought i could make it so much better...this is wat i got in mind now:

Motherboard: EVGA nForce 680i SLi WaterCooled
Proccessor: Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme Edition QX6800
Memory: Corsair 4GB DDR2 Dominator (4 x 1GB)
GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce 8800 Ultra WaterCooled Sli
Hard Drive: 2x Seagate Barracuda 750GB + LaCie 2TB Raid Array External HDD
Optical: LiteOn 2x Blu ray Sata DVD Writer
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1
Cooling: Swiftech Apex Ultra+ Watercooling
Case: Thermaltake Tai-Chi SuperMidi Tower
PSU: Enermax Galaxy 1000W

Long answer: Err.. why didn't you just buy a regular one and install water blocks yourself? Would've been way cheaper and you'd probably get better blocks too (since it doesn't specify what kind they are, they're probably cheapies). And you really only need water on the CPU unless you're going for a huge overclock on a 6300 or something.. Waste of money.

Short answer: retarded

u void the guarantee if you do so, and dont you have the peice of mind knowing the water cooling was done by professionals and not by ureself. Id rarther not feel that the liquid is leaking all over my new mobo and destroying my hard earned money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom