Surge Protector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
I've been running off an old HP surge protector that came with an all-in-one pre-built package.

Now with my new build, this surge protector's got to go along with my current POS box that I call a computer, which I'll probably hand off to my sis.

Anything you guys can recommend in particular? I'm rather cheap about surge protectors, and I have no idea what to look for in them.

anything that I can find here for less than $15? -> Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop - DirectCanada

How's this? PROTECT IT 7OUTLET SURGE W/ TEL 7FT-CORD 1270J 50KDOLLARS INS - DirectCanada

I'm assuming that there's more inputs in the back, right?

i bought mine at cosco for 20$ its got 12 outlets, i sugest going to future shop or the source to buy one. knowing ur canadian like me u should be familiar with those stores.

i have never had anything fry on me except my modems twice and i use a normal power bar, so its up to you if you even need one. In the long run it could save you money. With my new system i'll be getting one though.

where abouts do u live in quebec? i live in embrun ontario like 25 minuts from ottawa more towards montreal, its also preaty french out here tho, dont bug me tho im bilingual and french girls are alot cooler n less stuck up then english girls lol.

where abouts do u live in quebec? i live in embrun ontario like 25 minuts from ottawa more towards montreal, its also preaty french out here tho, dont bug me tho im bilingual and french girls are alot cooler n less stuck up then english girls lol.

I live in Kirkland (West Island). Yo man, you don't live that far at all! There's actually a teacher I know who drives from Ottawa to Montreal every day to teach at my college, takes him less than an hour to drive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom