Suggestions for a Good Gaming Monitor? (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roweder

In Runtime
I'm looking for a good HD Monitor that is great for gaming. I'm not sure what specs make a monitor good for gaming, but if anyone knows and can help me out, please let me know. Also, if anyone knows of any specific monitors that are good for gaming, I'd love to hear about them.

Thanks to all who reply,

-Derek

I agree...Samsung is great. I have a Samsung 2343 and I love it. 23 inches, thin bezels, high resolution (2048x1152), and just all around aesthetically pleasing.

The P series is great too, i have the p2350 and its awesome, good upgrade from my old dell 22 incher.

I agree...Samsung is great. I have a Samsung 2343 and I love it. 23 inches, thin bezels, high resolution (2048x1152), and just all around aesthetically pleasing.

I just purchased the p2350 a few days ago and it looks great. I noticed a huge difference in my games. Really vivid colors.

I don't care for Samsung... Had a bad experience with them but that doesn't mean they are bad... I would go with ViewSonic over Samsung though...

I don't care for Samsung... Had a bad experience with them but that doesn't mean they are bad... I would go with ViewSonic over Samsung though...

I had a 21.5" ViewSonic that I used for a year and it was very good as well. Not as aesthetically pleasing as the Samsung, but at the time it was a better bang for buck. If you get them cheap enough, they work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom