Stupid Warranties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante_Caligari

In Runtime
evga.jpg

This is the only thing that is keeping me from buying. It it like that on all of the 680i Motherboards too. What is the deal? How long do I have to wait until they are standard?

Isn't that just Newegg's return policy? I think the Lifetime warranty still aplies when you register your product with eVGA direct. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody.

Thats correct, its only Newegg's own corporate return policy. The company's making the cards wouldnt put a 30 day warranty on a $500-$600 video card.

ya if you looka at almost all of there computer parts and stuff it just says that. Basically all that means is if you dont like it you can pay the return and 12% restocking fee or however much it is.

All the WARRANTY service is through EVGA and there should be a link in the product description page where it will send you to evga's policy for the card.

I don't believe you would have any trouble with the EVGA warranty....I've heard they are great about that kind of stuff, just make sure you register your card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom