If i were you beed, i wouldnt jump the gun now. Id wait for the X900 to come out, save some cash, look to see if the X900 is better than the 7800, and build a new rig from the ground up. YOu might still fetch a decent price on your current rig if you sold it Heh, the ppl who would buy prolly wouldnt even care thats socket 754.
-AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Winchestor
-MSI K8N Neo4-F
-Sapphire Radeon X850 XT
-2x 1024 Corsair XMS Pro
<form action=\"http://www.srsyo.org/tfsearch.php\" method=\"get\">
<input type=\"text\" name=\"search\"><input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value="Search!"></form> Search TF before you post!