Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanda317

Solid State Member
im trying to download css and toehr stuff through steam. It starts downloading, for 3 secs and gthen the kb rates fall and it stop abouts 5 secs after that. Is anyone else having these probs. anyway to fix it? Thanks.

oh my bad, i thought it was downloading cause he said he was downloading css, so i just thought i'd give a heads up, i dont play css so you can see y i'd think that.

yeah with steam you have an account, and they know what games you've bought so it wouldn't matter if you lost the CD, just get steam from steampowered.com, put your id and password in and you can download all the games you have on that account

its quite legal ^_^

tanda317 said:
im trying to download css and toehr stuff through steam. It starts downloading, for 3 secs and gthen the kb rates fall and it stop abouts 5 secs after that. Is anyone else having these probs. anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Downloads through Steam are very slow. Well, for me they are anyway. Why didn't you just go out and buy it?

i have a problem that my credit card doesn't work at all on steam, im in Brazil now and i want to download CS:S instead of paying the equilivent of $55 for it in a store.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom