SSD And Regular Hard Drives

Yes. Use the SSD for your OS and main programs/games, and the hard drive for storage and other programs. That's the setup I use.

Yes. 120-256, but don't go any smaller. If you play a lot of games only put your mains on the SSD as today's games are getting to be huge. Win7 and Battlefield 3 will not both fit on a 60GB SSD, for example.

Yes. 120-256, but don't go any smaller. If you play a lot of games only put your mains on the SSD as today's games are getting to be huge. Win7 and Battlefield 3 will not both fit on a 60GB SSD, for example.
Yes they will as I've done it before.

Depends on what your budget is and what you want to do. I have a 120GB and can stay at this size as I don't really use more than 90GB on my main drive. Then again, I have 8TB of storage space sitting in my PC ATM, but those normally aren't there. If you plan to install a lot of large games and have a smaller budget then I suggest a 120/8 GB SSD and a 500-1TB HDD. If you have a bigger budget then I wouldn't look at anything smaller than 180GB. It just all depends on your usage and what you plan to do.

Win7 and BF3 w/Premium won't fit. 32.3GB with Win7 and a few base programs, 27.9GB with BF3 + Premium. 60GB is 55.8GB after formatting.

If they would fit I would still have them both on it, pure and simple.

Win7 and BF3 w/Premium won't fit. 32.3GB with Win7 and a few base programs, 27.9GB with BF3 + Premium. 60GB is 55.8GB after formatting.

If they would fit I would still have them both on it, pure and simple.
That's Premium, and only because it has all the expansions. BF3 and Win 7 Ultimate fit though.

Back
Top Bottom