Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hdd for all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

christianelliott

Solid State Member
hi guys! i am building a new computer, and i am deciding on storage devices and drives. i will use this computer mostly for gaming. i am thinking about buying a tb drive for my games, and a much faster ssd for my Os, windows 7 (most likely home premium) i am wondering if you think thats a good idea or not. it seems like alot of people are doing it. or should i do the opposite. please help

I would get an SSD for OS and a HDD for everything else. Either 60gb SSD for the OS and a couple of programs or 120gb for the OS and a couple of games + programs that will benefit from it (like things with loading screens (skyrim etc.)).

I have mine set up as SDD for OS and core applications I use a lot.. VLC, MS Office, Adobe CS, Chrome, etc etc, and HDD for everything else (at this time.. it's like 90% games :tongue:)

Same here; SSD for OS and programs, plus the occasional game, and I have several other drives for storage.

SSD für alle! :thumbsup:

um....

i am pretty sure that was about 3 different languages. ssd (english) fur (german) (probably expained by the fact that you say you are a "grammar nazi" (hehehe) ) and french, alle meaning "to go"

so, i am not sure i understand exactly...
:cool:

"Fur alle" looked like "For all" to me.. So that's how I read it :tongue:

um....

i am pretty sure that was about 3 different languages. ssd (english) fur (german) (probably expained by the fact that you say you are a "grammar nazi" (hehehe) ) and french, alle meaning "to go"

so, i am not sure i understand exactly...
:cool:

"Alle" ist Deutsch.

"Fur alle" looked like "For all" to me.. So that's how I read it :tongue:

I said "SSD for all!" So, you were right. Congrats, come get your prize! Ha. To the OP, put your OS, and most frequently used apps/games on the SSD, and your data/media on an HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom