A spec that would beat a ps3 for graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
crysis better than killzone.. i'm sorry.. no

i've ran this game 1920x1200 16x AA and Very high.. and it does not look better than killzone2

killzone2 motions are much more smooth.. smoke is way better looking.. has a nice thick look... better volume to it than crysis

there isnt 1000 of the same asian dude... everywhere you go

shadows are much more indepth... killzone2 just owns the **** out of crysis

killzone-ps3-20060113104820796.jpg

crysis can't touch that...

crysis better than killzone.. i'm sorry.. no

i've ran this game 1920x1200 16x AA and Very high.. and it does not look better than killzone2

killzone2 motions are much more smooth.. smoke is way better looking.. has a nice thick look... better volume to it than crysis

there isnt 1000 of the same asian dude... everywhere you go

shadows are much more indepth... killzone2 just owns the **** out of crysis

if u look at a killzone picture up close as you would on computer you can se the AA isnt as good.

what you really need to be considering is the jungle. they have such a broad non-linear map and a jungle is alot harder to make then a simple city like area. making those kind of games is nothing compared the everything being interactive to the player, trees are breakable at every point, other enemies can be held by the throat etc.. killzone is alot easier game to produce, alot easier then the crysis environment.

and even so the graphics still has got nothing on crysis its not really that good...

i have taken under the consideration of the jungle.. have you watched any of the vids on production of this game.. its insane.. the way they have lighting is much crazier than killzone.. go on ign and watch the comentary onthe game.. this game is impressive

and AA in crysis.. HA AA IN CRYSIS IS A JOKE

i have taken under the consideration of the jungle.. have you watched any of the vids on production of this game.. its insane.. the way they have lighting is much crazier than killzone.. go on ign and watch the comentary onthe game.. this game is impressive

and AA in crysis.. HA AA IN CRYSIS IS A JOKE

At 1680x1050 i have no AA on and it seems fairly good, imagine when AA can be used.

ah i cant stand playing at 1680x1050.... it sometimes chokes up every now and then.. 1440x900 is constant butter.. but i get massives jags cuz of my native res...

mine runs fine at 1680x1050 on high. no freezing at all. my q6600 @ 3.6Ghz and gtx@ 600/900

another thing about consoles is the textures are never as of quality to pc's because you are not sitting as close. crysis vs killzone can not be compared. crysis is a revolutionary game.

Crytek doesnt want to use DX10.1 at all or in the future, so i guess ur stuck with crappy AA use in Crysis nosboost.........that is if u ever use it.

i am disappointed by this, especially since it is coming from the CEO of Crytek.

I've mentioned this before (maybe I make my posts too long so people don't bother reading them).

PS3, or any consoles for that matter, have the advantage over PC in the mainstream gaming market because a game's development team concentrates solely on optimizing performance and quality on one set of hardware, whereas PC game developers have to deal with a whole range of computers. This creates a situation where consoles outlive PC setups that constantly need upgrading to keep up to date with new game requirements.

And PS3s are $399 now, show me a $399 PC that can handle Crysis enough so to look better than KZ2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom