A spec that would beat a ps3 for graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us are true gamers here so hating on one gaming platform would be abit immature and hypocritcal. which is better / mine is better then yours etc etc.. bit childish eh. We all love to game. The PC and The Console both have their place so let all give a big cheer for PCs and Consoles!

HIP HIP HOOORRAAAAY HIP HIP HOORRAAAAAY HIP HIP HOOOOORAAAAY!

ps: personally i gotta have one of each ;)

So is NosBoost going to break down and buy a PS3?

i didnt see this here...

but no, no i won't be buying myself a ps3 anytime soon.. and if i do, it'll only be for the blu-ray play it has!!!

i don't build computers just to play games... i build em to run benchmarks!!! i would say that is the most part.. i get my jollies off of overclocking.. which is why i'm constantly changing my hardware...

but recently.. i've actualyl needed a computer for more than both.. i multi-task more than ever.. w/ torrent and graphic design and all... its become a hobbie and a blessing to have because i have practically 0 downtown

haha gabb my computer is almost like yours!!! lol.. well sorta? .. case, cpu, graphics... lol huge psu... 2 gigs.. its got its similarities.. haha

i thought the 2 Cell processors can reach up to 2 teraflops, whatever that means.

the HD 3870 can reach 498 gigaflops, according to AMD.

PS3 GPU is similar to Geforce 7900

So any 8800 series is better than PS3 GPU

However, PS3 use a very powerful CPU, you can't beat that even if you buy Core 2 Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom