A spec that would beat a ps3 for graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting games will always be best on consoles. I might get a Wii just for Smash Brothers.

no motor storm is fun as is, i couldnt stop playing it, needs to have more upgrade ability, itd be sweet if there was a game liek forza but with trucks, and what not in a motorstorm style.

Yo I totally agree that motorstorm is great, I'd just like to see a motor-combat game with the feel, look and style of Motorstorm

My favorite thing is the deformable terrain. Like, you see your tires actually make an impression in mud and it the morphed terrain actually affects your driving. It's really some impressive coding there. I have not seen any other game implement something close to it yet except upcoming games.

i'm sorry.. but there is no pc out that is going to look better than killzone 2... i have not yet seen 1 game.. that looks anywhere near as good as killzone 2... and if SLi'd 8800 ultra's can hardly take on crysis at 1080p.. what makes you think it'll take on killzone 2 any good

killzone 2 takes a **** on every pc game there is out today... as well as brothers in arms... crysis is great looking and all.. but there are sooo many of the same character model.. and smoke and lighting is way more vibrant... and lets not forget project origin.. pics we've seen of that are also ps3...

haha funny i don't care if its a 7900gt'ish card in there... obviously the games are made and optimized for the systems.. and its not just a plain computer video card, they run much different from what i've read

i'm sorry.. but there is no pc out that is going to look better than killzone 2... i have not yet seen 1 game.. that looks anywhere near as good as killzone 2... and if SLi'd 8800 ultra's can hardly take on crysis at 1080p.. what makes you think it'll take on killzone 2 any good

killzone 2 takes a **** on every pc game there is out today... as well as brothers in arms... crysis is great looking and all.. but there are sooo many of the same character model.. and smoke and lighting is way more vibrant... and lets not forget project origin.. pics we've seen of that are also ps3...

haha funny i don't care if its a 7900gt'ish card in there... obviously the games are made and optimized for the systems.. and its not just a plain computer video card, they run much different from what i've read

totally what I was saying, minus the harshness :D

PCs will eventually look much better though by the end of the PS3's lifetime. The PS3 is no miracle machine ;)

Merkwürdigliebe;1238086 said:
totally what I was saying, minus the harshness :D

PCs will eventually look much better though by the end of the PS3's lifetime. The PS3 is no miracle machine ;)

glad to see someone agrees!! lol

in terms of hardware numbers.. ya sure, and 8800gtx does kick the crap out of an RSX...

but so what.. the rsx compiled w/ its other components and video optimization makes things as beatiful as killzone for 400-500 dollars.. and has a blu-ray player...

compaired to a 8800gtx costing 500... then you need a cpu.. mobo and all that other bs.. just to play games.. THAT LOOK WORSE THAN PS3..

lol its funny.. how much it costs to have a computer look better than a console.. in a years due time.. we computers should be back on top

jeeze.. im' late on printing these **** business cards!! and still needa cut em.... **** you techforums.. and ps3 vs. computer arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom