Speaker system shakin up the whole dorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Spherex 5.1 Surround system is shaking up the whole dorm room.

The bass is just soooo responsive, too loud too. Is this gonna affect my computer or harddrive at all while its spinning and the desk is kinda shaking cuz of the bass?

Will it crash my hard drive or something?

The simple truth: NO.

Your speaker system is too small to affect any of your system components. Also, the subwoofer enclosure should he magnetically shielded.

You can feel my floor vibrating from the volume of mine, and my computer is right next to the sub, maybe 2 inches away, and it's fine.

x-5300 and x-5400 have sweet basses, i checked em out at best buy
i'd expect the z-5300 - z-5500 to be even better
<3 logitech

Ive had Logitech x530's (5.1) for about 9months now, coupled with my X-fi xtreme soundcard it sounds great, really punchy bass aswell, you cant really judge it from hooking it up to a pc with onboard sound though, you need a good sound card to get the best from it.

Id buy my speakers agian tomorrow if they broke

Spherex 5.1 Surround system is shaking up the whole dorm room.

The bass is just soooo responsive, too loud too. Is this gonna affect my computer or harddrive at all while its spinning and the desk is kinda shaking cuz of the bass?

Will it crash my hard drive or something?

I lived in a dorm 2 years and really hate people like you...

lol. just my logitech x-530 's are loud enough for me and they are pretty old/cheap 5.1 system
Is it just me or does it sound WAY WAY WAY better once you turn on CMSS-3D and pick "stereo surround"? for me its much louder, and the sub is like twice as punchy/bassy, its great:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom