Sound Card/Graphics Card/Mobo Mumbo Jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ but the configuration he wants will block the PCI slot, letting him not use the sound card. because the bridge is a PCB (non flex) that will make him put the GTX 295's in the first and last slots. but the flexible bridge will let him put it in the first and second pci-e x16 slots.

At least in my case having the PCB as well it doesn't matter which slots they are in for it to work. I've had my 260's in slots 1&2 and 1&3 and it works just fine. The only thing that might not work in that case is the third connector on the PCB colliding with the tuner. In which case he would have to get two of the floppy SLI bridges.

but the flex bridge is not needed. it will work fine in the first and last slots. with the tv tuner card and sound card in between them.

yeah it would work fine. I'm not sure i've ever seen a flex bridge that long though. Although i'm sure they exist

ya, amazon has one. $17 lol. only if the PCB bridge is included has a height conflict with the tv/sound cards is the flex bridge needed.

The Dominator line has larger and better designed heatsinks. Which is good for heat absorbtion if you're going to be OCing.

The Dominator line has larger and better designed heatsinks. Which is good for heat absorbtion if you're going to be OCing.

So would you suggest taking the non-dominator if I am not OC-ing much.
Little to the GPU, and little to the CPU (like i7 920 to 3.2 Ghz), or should I stick with Dominator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom