Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mystique one looks the fanciest so i'd recommend that, hehe.

those don't look like they're in the same price range..

you said HD TV.. do you have a home theatre receiver? if so you should definitely get a sound card that has optical-out.

i would get the audigy2

its cheap and from my exp its just amazing

the software can be annoying though but i think thats going to be that way will most of them

to be a little more specific cuz i didnt say squat ill say that..

with good headphones its amazingly clear although the xfi's i hear put out more power for higher ohm headphones... my 595s are 150 ohm and they get it going from my card but some people say you need an amp to get clarity with volume... screw that

with 5.1 its a little annoying like i said to set up in the software but its not hard. i have logitech 5.1 280 watts and its awesome with games like morrowind and such although i dont notice in like battlefield 2

what type of games are you playing with this?

audigy 4 doesnt seem worth it... just get an xfi pro music or what ever the cheapest one is! better for headphones...

i honestly cant tell the difference between my aud2 and my brother x fi though... the reviewing websites sure seem to though

well you touched a soft spot.... awww i love headphones...

what ones are you looking into?

DO NOT CHEAP OUT ON ME... no logitech or creative crap headphones

5.1 headphones? JUNK! had a few pairs and even bought those medusas that were on tomshardware for 140... JUNK JUNK JUNK

honestly i dont know much about them but i can tell you two things

1) i only speak english
and
2) i only see them on sites that reffer mostly to computers which is heading me in the direction of... theyre are probably much better ones around that arent MEANT for computers!

give me a price range and ill throw you some options you might want to consider...

id you can spend it ill automatically say the beyerdynamic 770 (80ohm) theyre closed which i normally dont like but awesome headphones for FPS lovers! for more gaming and music id check out sennheiser 595s at www.shipdog.com for a good price

if thats all too expensive i have more options just tell me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom