Which Sound Card??

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt help. at all sound cant any better unless u go profrsional cuase it has onboard memonry it doesnt mean it soudn better. Come on man the only way to get better soudn is to pro. which your woulndt even consider a sound blaster card. i have an audigy 2 zs im not gooan change it any time soon, why i dont need this new card wont show new sound that i will been blown away. If u have the money go head buy what u want. i see it a as waste of money and u buy do other things that will improve your computer in terms of gaming. if u gonna use it for music then u better look else where they are cards that a better for music then mine audigy 2 zs and theose x-fi cards for less. they are the pro audio cards. this is even worse then the comparsion of a amd 3000 to a 3500 or a fx-5X u only get 5-10 fps more man is a waste fo money. unless u have money then go ahead.

If you read my first reply, it says get the Fatal1ty FPS, but if you can't afford it, get the XtremeMusic, which offeres all the features as the fatal1ty fps, minus the onboard ram and breakout box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom