Hi,
I just built a new gaming rig , below is the spec:

M2n32 deluxe
XFX 7600GT
AMD AM2 X2 3800+
2GB ram DDR533
2 DVD burner
250GB HD

It works for the last few days,but today when i connect my external HD to it , it freeze .. so i restart the computer. Then the computer boot afew seconds and turn off itself , i can't even see the anything in screen

PLS HELP !!

unplug your extenal hd and then go into the bios. I bet you have it set up to boot off of an external first. so its looking on your external drive for an OS and not finding anything.

no, is not the external HD problem, now i cant even go to boot screen , because right after 5 sec the computer turn off , cant see **** on screen

ur gonna have to adjust ur external harddive in ur BIos and adjust the jumpers to an unoccupied spot.........

fine but is that external HD unplugged?

Just today I found out my keyboard is causing my computer to freeze and crash, because its messed up.

I would not be surprised if its the external HD causing the problems... alot of the external enclosures tend to stop working and mess up after a rather short time of use [varies from coule of months to a year, I havent had 1 external enclosure that survived more than a year], but thats why they are cheap [at least the most common ones.]

-Jo

go to the BIOS WHILE THE EXTERNAL IS UNPLUGGED and look for Boot order, Set Hard drive for number one.

Save, exit, and your done.

i unpluged the external drive long time ago...
but still the computer wont start ... I mean i can start the computer for 5 secs- all the fans are funnig .. only for few seconds..

Do you guys think is the problem of power supply??

PLS help !!! dont know what to do

I am sure it is not the problem of HD .. i am thinking of the Power supply problem... But i just test it - it works fine ...

So now i am thinking of the problem of ram or CPU ....

Again , the computer cannot boot at all, i mean it start ( everything is running.) then it auto turn off before the screen show something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom