Sony Develops Computing Board, powered by the Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to have a problem with compatibility with my 360. Though it is true not all game are backwards compatible for the console, they tried to do it for most of its popular games. It's a cool feature, but I don't buy new systems to play old games anyways...

arrrgghh....it ****es me off when people buy a brand new 360 and all they play is halo 2 on it....and they just so happen to own the first xbox... X_X

YouTube - Kicked In The Nuts
^
thats what should happen to them O_O

I have a wii as well and though the console is selling like hot cakes there aren't any games for it. I'm still waiting Nintendo... Are you going to come out with a game for my $250 paper weight? It seams like people buy a wii, play the crap out of wii sports and thats it. you can't make money that way, the money is in the licensing of the games not the console itself.

I disagree, here are some games I personally have played and think are worth it:

Animal Crossing
Blazing Angels
COD3
Elebits
Excite Truck
Mortal Kombat
Sonic
Super Monkey Ball
Zelda
Red Steel
Medal of Honor
Prince of Persia
Spider-Man 3
Tiger Woods

and then, of course: Wii Sports :D

The wii was impressive but i want to see next generation consoles.

I predict nintendo and microsoft coming out with something amazing, far superior to the wii.

I own a 360 and im saving up for a wii.. and if needed ill sell my 360 for a ps3 if alot of games come out for it.

Sony is being sued over the Cell Processor i think...they want to destroy every cell processor on the market

because MS is telling all of these companies they can sue and they are providing top-paid lawyers for those companies.

because MS is telling all of these companies they can sue and they are providing top-paid lawyers for those companies.

Of course, because everyone has a conspiracy against you. They mysteriously unite to destroy everything you love. Because its far more likely that random people organize to hate you than the fact that they're simply doing something you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom