Something wrong - VERY VERY low 3dmark06 score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What model PSU are you running? I've seen a problem like this occur on RV770 cards when the PSU wasn't quite up to snuff.

OCZ 700w Power Supply. I thought it'd be fine. What I need is to try the card on someone else's rig. I am fairly certain it's the card though. I might take it into a local shop or something and see if they have a fairly powerful rig capable of handling the card

Actually, something interesting to denote. When I tested the 9800gt, the computer started on the first boot; however, when using the GTX 260, I always have to restart the computer one time for me to receive any display on my monitor. Otherwise, the monitor states, "No Signal", until I restart it at least once. Could this be a PSU issue? Or the card?

I had EVGA RMA it, and they sent it back like this.

I am just going to get a new card. It was to much of a hassle to have my friend, who originally purchased the card, to have it RMA'ed the first time, and I don't want to bother him with the issue anyway. The card was free; so, I'm not worried about it. I made a new thread with my budget range stipulating that I am getting a new card, and any suggestions would be nice. Price range $350-400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom