someone check out my list for my build please

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for a mouse and case now what is a good graphic card so that i can run maya?

Would this cpu be over your budget?

Newegg.com - AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

What is your budget btw?

And also, you might want to future-proof your rig (relatively speaking...) by getting a better powersupply so that you could add a powerful video card later on. Something like this? Someone please give a second opinion..

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power RS550-PCARE3-US 550W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - Power Supplies

As for the video card, if we know your budget we could recommend an appropriate one. I'm not quite sure what Maya is.

Its not bad, but $400 you can easily own that.

Plus you'd still have to get the workstation card. Since you only have $700 normal gaming cards, render better than the sub-$1000 cards anyways.

That is a TERRIBLE deal. How is it better than your future budget build? It has an old, terrible quad in it, among other things.

Not to mention the guy is a terrible liar...in his title it says it's a 9550, but if you scroll lower...

Stupid Ebay Guy said:
AMD PHENOM QUAD CORE X4 9150E

Retails for $1299...suuuuuure.

EDIT: And he can't spell memory.

Stupid Ebay Guy said:
4GB DDR-2 MEMORT

That is a TERRIBLE deal. How is it better than your future budget build? It has an old, terrible quad in it, among other things.

Not to mention the guy is a terrible liar...in his title it says it's a 9550, but if you scroll lower...

Retails for $1299...suuuuuure.

EDIT: And he can't spell memory.

because it has more memory,tv tuner,graphic card, and the other built in internet ready hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom