Solid PC Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build is fine but you don't really need a 750W PSU. 650W would still be plenty and save you a little money.

Well im not sure if you guys know but i found out asus owns asrock.they are manufactured under the same company.asrock focuses more on budget builds while asus is more about the features for bigger betyer.builds so asus and asrock are interchangable so i believe we should trust them if you trust asus.

I might be buying another 570 within a month after the build so the 750 will then be needed haha.and sorry bout the double post you posted this as i replied so i did not have time to link both

Well im not sure if you guys know but i found out asus owns asrock.they are manufactured under the same company.asrock focuses more on budget builds while asus is more about the features for bigger betyer.builds so asus and asrock are interchangable so i believe we should trust them if you trust asus.
False, ASRock hasen't been a part of Asus since 2007. They are currently owned by Pegatron Corp.

Fallout: NV challenge. Nail'd it.

False, ASRock hasen't been a part of Asus since 2007. They are currently owned by Pegatron Corp.

Oh wow well good thing the internet lies..I have a few months before i buy this since i dont have a.job since im too busy with track season so itll take awhile to save up $1500 so ill use this time to see how asrock proves itself and also hopefully see ny total price drop to the low $1400s..if hdd prices will ever drop..like idk how they can still be so high those taiwan people are milking the flood crisis..

Most people still assume they are part of Asus but they had a pretty harsh falling out and it was on some of the major tech sites as news with a poll. IMO, they have put out some really cool boards since the split and it looks like it was for the better.

Oh wow well good thing the internet lies..I have a few months before i buy this since i dont have a.job since im too busy with track season so itll take awhile to save up $1500 so ill use this time to see how asrock proves itself and also hopefully see ny total price drop to the low $1400s..if hdd prices will ever drop..like idk how they can still be so high those taiwan people are milking the flood crisis..

First, both Western Digital and Seagate (the only major players left in the HDD industry) headquarters are based in the United States, it is the corporate executives who call the shots on prices.

Second, they are not going to drop as fast as you want, at least not pre-flood levels. They've basically said these new prices are going to stay, take it or leave it in this report here.

Third, the flood was in Thailand, not Taiwan.

First, both Western Digital and Seagate (the only major players left in the HDD industry) headquarters are based in the United States, it is the corporate executives who call the shots on prices.

Second, they are not going to drop as fast as you want, at least not pre-flood levels. They've basically said these new prices are going to stay, take it or leave it in this report here.

Third, the flood was in Thailand, not Taiwan.
Their main factories are over there, but their HQ's are both over here. I know Seagate has some factories over here but the majority of production is done over seas to "reduce in cost of labor". Western Digital was the biggest company crying wolf on the flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom