So this is my build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and that fixed my problems.
Everything this perfect, but I can notice that Vista is a bit (Not much) slower.
I called Asus Tech Support about my delayed start up, they said the computer is fine, nothing to worry about, it's just a delay in detecting a drive.
So all in all It's awesome and plays my games flawelessly. I won't be doing much overclocking, maybe go to 3.5GHz on my 720 and that's it.
I plan to buy more RAM, a better graphics card, and a new harddrive soon.
So thank you all, and I guess that concludes this thread? :)

Strange that vista would stop all of your blue screens. Did you use drivers from the CD's or the websites?

I've never had a single blue screen, crash, or hang up in the three weeks I've had my pc. And I've filled up a good 250 gb of programs, images, and what not. Running an phenom II 940 and a biostar790GX with an XFX 4850.

I must have gotten a virus, I decided to put 7 back on it, and it's been up 4 days strait without a snitch.
That's what I get for pirating everything...Lol, but it's all in the game.
Works great now, I guess. I've started school back and am taking ALLOT of courses so I don't have time to really do anything on it but play WoW at night when I feel like it, type papers, and do some research.
I plan to do allot on it on the weekends.

I plan on getting a 4850 or 4890, a better HDD, and more RAM sometime in the next month or so, then for Christmas ask for an X4 :) So I'll be set for awhile lol
End up playing better games and stuff.

Though I can certainly say, Windows 7 is faster, and from what I've done on the new installation more stable.
They re-did allot of things and made it easy to use and more convenient.
I love it allot more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom