So it has Been Ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be providing updates on the OC. I hope to hit 3.5 Ghz at least. But My definition of stability might change the Max OC.
As the computer will be on 24/7 running F@H and gamming. And Any BSOD is unacceptable to me...

3.5ghz is pretty standard for that type of build. 3.0ghz is standard for an E6300 while 3.5ghz is standard for an E6600.

meh, it's all right.....

No, just playing... :D . That build look GREAT Ste... You will be making a killing in the team folding ranks.... but my X1950XT should keep me safe... :D

I can already see it, you are probably ALREADY camped out on the front lawn waiting for the UPS guy.

meh, it's all right.....

No, just playing... :D . That build look GREAT Ste... You will be making a killing in the team folding ranks.... but my X1950XT should keep me safe... :D

I can already see it, you are probably ALREADY camped out on the front lawn waiting for the UPS guy.

I was thinking of buying one of those video cards since it could Fold, but F@H is only a secondary use of this machine. So I opted for a GTX..

Not really camping out, I actually ordered too earlier. You see I have this reasearch paper due in like four weeks and I haven't done one thing on it. I should have ordered later to keep the distractions to a minimum... :( Oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom