SLI motherboard chipset

In a perfect world 2 760s are better, yes, but PC gaming isn't a perfect world. A single 780 or 780ti (if you can foot the bill) is a better solution and better for possible "future proof". You don't need as big of a PSU to drive a single card, and puts off a ton less heat. You then don't have to worry about if a game is taking advantage of both your cards or not. You'll always get 100% performance out of the money you spent.

On Msi gaming g43 it says that it has better internet connection and better sound card, is it really worth it or should I save for maybe better graphics card or another 8gigs of ram

On Msi gaming g43 it says that it has better internet connection and better sound card, is it really worth it or should I save for maybe better graphics card or another 8gigs of ram
It has a Killer NIC which is an overglorified piece of crap and always has been. It also has a regular sound chip with licensed Sound Blaster software. Again, more overglorified crap.

Ok so no SLI for me...

Now should I buy gtx 780 or R9 290x
290x.

Tnx for all help, now just waiting for it to arrive...God can't wait, any good videos to overclocking and bios tweaking?

Just leave it all be. It isn't necessary to OC any of these chips yet even for high end gaming. Besides, you can't OC on a B85 or H87 board anyways.

As for the 290x, just Google search for it. Plenty of articles on how to OC AMD cards.

Hmm I was checking some articles and benchmarks and 780 beats r9 290x in normal resolution but in 4k r9 290x beats 780 new maybe I should go with 780 coz I am not planing upgrading to 4k soon...

Back
Top Bottom