Sli????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how it can be your graphics card. I have a 7600gs, 2gb RAM and an e6320 2.5ghz. I can run stalker with all settings max apart from "sun shadows" and other extreme options, but dynamic lightning on and a reasonable resolution, it runs fine.

My frame rates go way up when I took the res down to 1024X768 but I mean when used that I got 50 frame rates average and when I turn the res up to 1280x1024 it went down to 20 frame rates average. Could it be since I have 320mb of video memory?

I can run on 25-50 frames a second on 1024, but when i bump it up to 1280 (my monitors standard) i cannot run it faster than 25 frames a second. But my video card it much older than yours.

Have you tried disabling the check boxes for "sun shadow" and "grass shadow". I don't remember their exact names, but they are similar to that and give my game an enormous framerate boost.

Edit: Sorry, i just turned the conversation around and turned it into a Stalker thread. Feel free to go back to the original discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom