Sims 3 gaming pc

Stealth87

Beta member
Hi all,

I gathered I'd come here and ask the professional gamers what system I'd need to run the sims 3 on high settings really smoothly. I'd ask my husband but his not really as computer literate as most of you lol.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me build a list of everything I need from this site www.umart.com.au it's Australian. I don't want to spend an absolute fortune but just solely a computer to play the sims 3 on with most packs and custom content. I'll need absolutely everything included because I'm throwing my old desktop away literally keyboard, screen and all it's old and useless.

Anyone that has time and enjoys this sort of task I'd really really appreciate it!! :)

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
*shrug*

that website looks kind of rough. also, im not even sure i know what im looking at.

try:
ITEMs to Order :
Intel Core i3 2120 3.30Ghz 3MB Cache LGA1155 CPU
Asus P8H77-M MB,Socket 1155,Intel H77 Chipset,4xDDR3,SATA3,USB3.0,GbLAN,8 CH
G Skill 8G(2x4G)DDR3 1600Mhz PC3-12800 CL8(F3-12800CL8D-8GB
Corsair 240GB Force 3 SSD
Asus GF GT620 PCI-E 2.0, 1GB 64-bit DDR3, 700 /1200 MHz , DVI, HDMI, VGA, Fan, Low Profile
Samsung 22X DVDRW Black SATA (SH-S223C-BL)
Antec Three Hundred Tower Gaming Case- Black NO PSU
Antec ATX EarthWatts 650W
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM(Microsoft OEM Terms&condition apply)

Other :

TOTAL : $$913
The price shown are cash/cheque price only,all credit cards attract a extra charge,
The Price shown are system build price and installation charge are included,but any parts in the other(anything else) are not included

australian dollars are pretty close to us dollars. i dont think this is the best deal you could get.

the computer is well more than what you need for sims 3.

or better yet, get their prepackaged 'gaming series' prefab computer 'intel budget gamer'
Intel Core i5 3470 CPU - 3.2Ghz
H77 Motherboard
8G DDR3-1600MHz RAM
500GB 7200RPM SATAIII Hard Disk
22x DVD Burner
ATI HD7770 1GB Graphics Card
Thermaltake V4 Case with 500W PSU

for 709

but i dont know if that includes windows 7

i would call them and see if you can arrange to pay just a little bit more for them to switch out the power supply to something by antec or corsair that is more than 500w but less than 700w.

Back
Top Bottom