Should I upgrade my RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbecker

Solid State Member
I recently upgraded to a x1900xtx, 4400+ x2, a8n-sli deluxe mobo, and a liberty 620w PSU. Right now Im using 2x 512 sticks of corsair ddr 2700 RAM and was wondering if it would be worth my while to upgrade, and if so to what? I will mainly use these new upgrades for gaming. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

yes definanlty upgrade to 2GB of ddr 400 (pc 3200) ram. You will see a nice performance boost in most games :)

Whats your budget?

Well right now I'm not to willing to spend alot of cash since i just bought all that stuff. Im going to wait a while. Could you give me a direct link to the RAM you would recommend?

Definitely, shoot for some nice DDR500 (nice for overclocking the HTT) 2x1Gb stuff, make sure it's either OCZ or G. Skill and OC's nice.

Thanks for all the replies guys! Im not sure what I'm gona do yet, but when I get more money, i'l make sure to refer back to this thread :) heh

Yea dude you seriously need to put 2gb of RAM in that beast. Would be a shame if you didn't with such a beautiful machine like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom