Should I get Neweggs Extended Warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badmojo77

Baseband Member
I have another post where someone built a computer for me. All the product are off of New Egg. Should I buy the extended warrinties on my parts?

yes, since you this is your first time, you might do something wrong, in fact , you bound to do something wrong, i just hope i dont, cause im building my first come this summer.

Unless its your cpu.... You have 7 days to return it to newegg, eben thought it says 3 year warranty

john3 said:
yes, since you this is your first time, you might do something wrong, in fact , you bound to do something wrong, i just hope i dont, cause im building my first come this summer.

Oh so someone built your current setup for you, right?

I wouldn't get it. It'll cost you so much extra money, money that could be spent elsewhere. If you don't do stupid things, and be careful you should be fine with the manufacturer's warranties.

Newegg has a built in 30 day period which you can RMA something. the warranty it says is the manufactores warranty.. so i say no

30 days to Return OR get a replacement, and 1 year to get a replacement

just to clear things up and some products you cant return only to replace and some products like CPU's only get 7 days to replace

but usually, ram and video card and other stuff have limfetime warranties from their manufactuers

If you know what your doing then no, but since its your first build i recommend you get extended warranty. I built my first comp recently and it all went well, except my parts from US havent arrived yet, So would PZEROFGH kindly get his arse on msn so i can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom