Should i get Logitech MX518

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Logitech MX518 is a mouse i want to get but i question the 40$ price tag, if i wanna play halo ce, halo PC, and halo 2 PC , also oblivion..... so should i get it or get an cheap mouse (mice)

It'll help but not completely needed.. You'll need a decent mouse pad also if you do buy it. If you have $40 to waste, go for it.. but you'll be fine with a regular one (as long as it's not complete crap)

But I do question why you play halo1/2 on PC :p.... Outdated before they even came out. Leave halo for xbox and play some REAL games :p

lol don't remind me that i don't have........... but ok no logitech... should i buy an Audigy SE with the extra 40$ i have?

id go with the logitech mx518 its a great mouse at a great price
extremely comfortable and work great in FPSs

make that 2 pros i found out that audigy cards will never work on vista....

Well its your money, and to be fair the games you've quoted are hardly hardcore in the mouse department. unless you suddenly develop the urge to play hardcore FPS then I'd say save the dough and get something else.

Logitec/razer seems to be largely a matter of taste, many people swear by one or the other, personally I'm a razor man but if you do decide to get a gaming mouse then just go with which appeals to you most.

I have a diamondback plasma btw

maybe i should blow it on like a new cooler to replace this stinking regular AMD Stock Cooler.... but i still got a 2.9. ghz so i'm cool with it...

No real reason to get a new cpu cooler if you've got 2.9 anyway.. In the best cases, it won't go above 3.2 so unless you have really high temps right now... waste of money

I agree with Coffee that these games don't really need a good mouse. Oblivion doesn't need a good one at all while Halo is just... not really too important.

I would just save up a bit more and get a sound card. An audigy se isn't that much of a difference so with an X-Fi or something. You can probably find an XtremeGamer for $60 or so from a good deal or an XtremeMusic used for like $50 if you look around. Although if your speakers/headphones are crap you can pretty much throw that out the window too :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom