Should I build my own gaming PC or just buy it from company?

Build my own or buy it?

• Build my own Gaming PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy my own Gaming PC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

firebolt059

Solid State Member
I can't decide. What are the good and bad things for building my own PC? what are the good and bad things for buying a PC from a Name Brand company?

Also, can a mod or admin please move this if this is in the wrong place? Thanks!

Build
+ If you build you get better components cheaper.
+ You will know everything about all the components in your computer.
- You (and us) are responsible for troubleshooting if needed.

Buy
+ should work right away
+ the joys of working with overseas tech support [/sarcasm]
- crappy components generally speaking
- not nearly as easy to upgrade.
- not nearly as much fun.

There are many good reasons for building your own computer, for me some of the reasons are that you get to chosse exactly what you want in your PC , looks , performance , easier to upgrade etc. Bad things about it?? hmn... i don't see anything bad in building your own PC besides running into problems when building it. and i guess if you bought a computer from a maned brand company would be the price.

<------- rate me please if i was of help .

when building a computer you learn things. You can get better parts for cheaper, and you get exactly what you need and not crap that you would not need. Building a computer is also fun, while buying one isn't. Potential to oc is another reason to build, as nearly every pre built you cant oc. Buying a computer does have the advantage of tech support, and work out of the box...but work out of the box is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom