Should I...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
well, i am looking for a mobo for my system in my sig, and i am going to upgrade to a quad core by this coming august, so i need a mobo that will support quad to its fullest. i will be building a new system but will be using the mobo that i get right now. i plan to overclock the **** out of that quad chip. i was thinking something like the ds3 or the p6n. but now, i have a different option on a mobo and want to know what u guys think. its the biostar tfore p965.
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForceP965 LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

the thing is that, i have a friend who is willing to sell his mobo, which is the tfroce, for about 60$ + the shipping charges. he says its in good condition and he has been using it for about 5 months. i think i trust him, but want to know ur opinions on the mobo is general and the deal that i am getting at.

so what do u guys think of this mobo, and about the deal that i am getting? is it a good deal? is it a good mobo?????

or should i just buy a new ds3 or p6n

any comments would be appreciated
thanks

I would only get it as long as you can still use the warranty. The DS3 is a little better but its most likely not worth the difference.

You should wait for Sora. He has that mobo, and would tell you, his feedback on it.

But if it were me, I would go for the P6N SLI-FI.

well, i was planning to buy that mobo from him, thats why i asked for others opinion. according to him, its a nice mobo, and i trust him on that, i think its good too. and the price is not that bad. idk, iguess i'll just wait for some more people to reply.

It's a good motherboard. Biostar includes a decent BIOS for overclocking, and although it's not the best, it will definately do some work. I would have recommended it a while ago for a 100 dollar motherboard, but now, board prices have dropped, and the 650i chipset motherboards and the DS3 is within reach of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom