Shannon's Next Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good....tho i would have gone with Seagate, ASUS, and a different case...but otherwise it looks pretty good.

Hey guys, I did my build on Saturday but while I got it actually built I ran into some trouble when I tried to install Windows and successively stranger problems as I tried various boot cds.

And then of course it was Christmas Eve which is also my grandmother's birthday and I sing in church, and then Christmas so I didn't have time to post my photos and stuff.

I'm pretty sure now that I need to update the BIOS on the board, so that's my plan for today. It's actually something I've never done before, so I'm trying to decide use one of the methods to make a boot cd out of the floppy image since I have no floppy drive.

And to those of you wondering why I need a better machine if I'm not gaming, well I'm a big multitasker and I do alot of video encoding, graphics, and that sort of thing.

Lord AnthraX said:
"Crap dad I think I just spilled coke all over this...eight eight zero zero GTS?"

:p

:p he can't get NEAR it... LOL Besides he has his own computer to mess up! :D

but on to subject... the parts look good... didja figure out the strangeness to the load?

I'm actually working on that right now. I had some other things to do today while it's still light.

Second batch of pictures. Me getting the case out.

a quickr pickr post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom