Shannon's Next Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancec2c30 said:
Ya, I am sure that an x2 5200 will still be more than enough for stuff today.

It will, ive played most of the top games on my rig, all be it with a high end card though ;)

thanks, Jonny.

I am hoping to see a nice box from newegg when I go home for lunch.

baronvongogo said:
Yeah iv played enough massively multiplayer online games to never trust who is male or female...I can still feel the pain...*sheds a tear*

Hahaha, oh god, please don't elaborate! :p

Keep us updated.. I always look forward to a work log. What are you planning to do with it? Any mods, or just a build?

I went home for lunch, and there it was. I was anxious to see how the color looked in person, and it's just perfect!

I snapped a few quick pictures. The color does look a bit lighter in real life, like the product photo I posted.

baronvongogo said:
Yeah iv played enough massively multiplayer online games to never trust who is male or female...I can still feel the pain...*sheds a tear* anyway hope the pc works out it should be top notch and congrats on picking the case.

Yeah, i knew a guy who played an MMO, and had a female character. He pretended to be a girl and scammed soem dude out of his account. The funny thing is that the guy i knew turned out gay, ha.

Yeah, i think it's safe to assume no one would look up pictures of someone else who happened to build a pink linux box with a supergirl logo on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom