Several things on my new rig that seem to bother me - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Techie
Default Re: Several things on my new rig that seem to bother me

As with ur optical question, try updating the firmware of your disc drive, you can get them from the samsung website in the downloads section, I have had problems like this where drives just take a while to load up, all drives and disc's seem to load at dfferent speeds, don't worry about it.

To make sure your computer is gettin the right peformance, download cpu-Z and post some screen shots of your ram and cpu settings so we can see everything is runing at stock speeds.

<<<Please give me Rep if I have helped you<<<

I7 930 @ 4GHz : Noctua D-14
Gigabyte X58A-UD7 : Asus GTX 480
G.Skill Trident 1600MHz 6-8-7-18 : Samsung F3 1TB
OCZ Vertex 2 50GB : Silverstone RV02 Case
Silverstone Strider Plus 1Kw : Sony DRU-870s Optical
Samsung P2350 Monito

Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments