Server Solution?

kingreaper

Beta member
I'm sorry guys, I'm only new to this forum and this IT thing. I've been asked by my IT instructor to create a server solution for a small organization. Well, it is not a real organization, it is just a scenario that have been given to us.

Well, I have 2 problems.

1. I don't really know what is a server solution. But I know what a server is. I know active directory, raid, IP addressing, router configuration and more of those kind of things.

2. My instructor also asked me to create a gantt chart for the installation and configuration of the server solution. I don't know how.

I hope some of you guys can enlighten me.

Can't do your homework.. what class are you taking? and by solution do you mean installation? is it a p2p solution or client/server?

I'm studying networking. My homework is all about Installing, Configuring and Testing a Network Server. Yes, it's a client/server.

Good thing it isn't sewing you're studying... would be in the wrong forum if it was. Intro to Networking?

how many computers does X company have? What OS are they running? Do they need wifi? Do they have a printer/s? What is type server and OS on it? Will they need sharing,logins?

As for the gantt chart it should detail how and why you got to the conclusions you did? maybe include the answers to the above questions?

Again you are not going to find anybody here who will do the homework for you. From what I understand it sounds like you need to configure a network solution for a small company and document the network.

Right in the rules (Tech & Computer Forums Rules):

"Tech-Forums is here for informative purposes only. We are not here to help bypass, or otherwise negate, security or any other measures put in place by a Employer, School or Parent. We are not here to do your school work for you either. We will help explain results or help you to find information to get results but we will not flat out give answers to homework or school work questions. School is for learning. Getting the answers handed to you is not going to help anyone in the end. Any topic of such matter will be instantly closed."

Back
Top Bottom