Selling Gaming Desktop Need Suggested Price

xerolen

In Runtime
Hi all. I'm looking to sell my Gaming Desktop and I don't know how much I should post it for. Here are the specs:

Dell Precision 690
2x intel Xeon dual core 3.2 Processors
10 Gb of 667Mhz DDR3 Ram
1x 2Tb WD Green 7200 RPM HDD
1x 250Gb Seagate 5400 RPM HDD
2x 80Gb WD Velociraptor 10,000 RPM HDD
1x ATI RADEON HD 7770 1Gb DDR5
1x Creative Soundblaster Audigy
750 Watt PSU

Could someone please give me a quote as to what they would suggest trying to sell it at? I am just looking for a bit of help. Thanks all.

~Xero

Ok Thank you. I also have an AlienWare m11x R1

Stats
Alienware M11x
intel core 2 duo 1.3Ghz dual with a stock overclock to 1.7Ghz
250Gb 7200 RPM HDD
6Gb 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM
1366x768 Max Resolution

Any suggestions for price on this?

Ok thank you. Any suggestions for sites to sell it on or just stick with ebay?

~Xero

Ok thank you I'll take a look. you have been an incredible help. You see I'm looking to buy a m14x. I have one more I was wondering if I could get a suggestion on.

Lenovo z575
quad core 1.5Ghz AMD 3500m
AMD Radeon HD 6620m
750Gb 7200RPM HDD
8Gb 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM

Any suggestions for this last one? and thank you again for all your help!

~Xero

Hey there, I'm not much of an expert on anything Tech so I'll keep my opinions to myself, however I can spare some advice. Is there any reason why you're wanting another Alienware? Sure they're great but, if my time on these Forums have taught me anything it's the realisation of how overpriced Dell/Alienware systems really are. If you want to, head over to my Thread "Final Components" and see all the components I'm putting into my budget PC, sure it may not have all the 'Fancy Features' and all the cosmetics you get with Alienwares, but simply For general performance, once again I'd need someone to back me up on this but. I'd happily bet that once I get and somehow build my computer it wouldn't be a great deal From an Alienware, obviously with the exception of the Aurora and some of the other extreme Alienware's costing like £2000+ etc. Once you sell your PC's and get a bit of cash, despite if the M14x being a Laptop, and if you're specifically only wanting a Laptop then just Forget about this Thread hehe, but if you're not, I/a lot of other people would probably highly recommend you custom build your rig.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom