seeking build help
Yes, time again to ask for help. I'm in a crunch for time and I need a system that will beat a Dell. A friend told me to get a system he can game on and try to keep it under $1000.00. I thought of this forum and with the build help from you guys, I can build him a custom pc that is better and perhaps cheaper.
the pc his father wants to get him (wants a flat screen lcd and speaker system):
Dell Vostro 200 Mini Tower Priced at $941....
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E4600 (2.40GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 800FSB)
- Dell 20 inch Widescreen E207WFP Analog Flat
- 2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz -
- 160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
- 256MB ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
- Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD Software Edition
- Windows Vista™ Premium
- Dell A525 2.1 Speakers w/ Subwoofer, 30W
- Dell All-In-One Printer 926
sound like a good deal?
from his father "..he also gets a One Year Accidental Damage Protection and One Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.... That's worth a lot of piece of mind for me."
thanks in advance
<img src=\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Sarge52/dbzsurge111.gif\" alt=\"Image hosted by Photobucket.com\">