Sceptre

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the x22-wg gamer and its looks great but i did unfortunately get one with the DVI problem. First the DVI port died so i decided to buy an hdmi cable and that worked great for a while and then the HDMI port died so i guess its time to RMA, im just too lazy so ive been using crappy VGA.

Is "the DVI problem" a well known problem? Is it the problem Im having in this thread?

http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/j...ent-my-monitor-flickering-blue-screen-146341/

Also, how did you run HDMI to your PC?

dvi-hdmi cable. i bought a real nice one for like 80 bucks but i think you can get em for as low as 10. maybe not im not sure.

dvi-hdmi cable. i bought a real nice one for like 80 bucks but i think you can get em for as low as 10. maybe not im not sure.

wow, I might have to check that out. You said you had the "DVI Problem" Was the screen flickering and was it saying "No Signal" I too have the 22" Gamer and the flickering screen is driving me nuts. I have already replaced the 8800GTS and the DVI cable thinking those were the problems. Now I realize its the monitor. What is causing the monitor to do this? Its my only solution to RMA it?

wow, I might have to check that out. You said you had the "DVI Problem" Was the screen flickering and was it saying "No Signal" I too have the 22" Gamer and the flickering screen is driving me nuts. I have already replaced the 8800GTS and the DVI cable thinking those were the problems. Now I realize its the monitor. What is causing the monitor to do this? Its my only solution to RMA it?

i did the same thing u did, but then i realized it was just the monitor. i have no idea what causes it.

It's the Dynamic Contrast Ratio...and it helps in displaying darker images or videos, by lowering the power of the LCD's backlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom