Samurai 908 gaming case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrettman

Baseband Member
http://buyraidmax.com/product.php?pid=62&xcSID=a686eab98bd7642488ff61a1ea61b64a

I am going to be buying a new case pretty soon and I quite liked the look of this one. Any comments on this case?- it looks pretty good to me. But alternative suggestions are welcome.

The case I have at the minute is pretty small but does the job. In about 18 months I may revamp my whole system and I mainly play games so I am trying to be sensible and choose a good case that I can use in that new build.

Cheers for the reply. The reason I consider the samuri case is because I can get it without the psu and it actually happens to be a fairly cheap option over here in U.K. I would get it in silver probably as I don't want it to be an eyesore lol

I have also looked at the antec P180 (I think) which is quite a large case with different compartments for psu and motherboard. It looks like it has good airflow and is supposed to be quiet.

The main things I am looking for in a case are 1/airflow 2/quietness 3/ looks -in that order.

What about one with a window. That would be looks for you. With lights and other flashy paraphenilia.

Yea one with a window like the one in your sig would be nice to show off my hardware(when I actually upgrade to a decent setup lol!). All the same as much as I want looks I also want a practical case which keeps the components cool. What is the make/model of your case please?

mate I wouldn't get to sleep if I bought the yellow one lol- it is brighter than the sun!!!

I prefered blue/titanium grey/silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom